Haraam relationship

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: I fell in love with a girl who used to be my brother’s ex girlfriend for three years. Can I marry her? Now she is deeply in love with me and she regrets her past.


A: Yes, make taubah for all this haraam premarital relationship and ask her to do the same.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.



Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)