1) Can a lady teacher along with her 11 year daughter can travel in a girls only school bus with many other girls with out Mahram as husband has no time to pick and drop.
2) Is it allowed to travel with family in a car of a neighbor when his family is also accompanying him.
3) If a person dropping his wife to attend a weekly only women’s Ta’leem in near by street of just 5 minutes drive is it allowed for a married woman with out mahran to go along with that family or come back with them?
1. On account of the fitnahs that are all around we do not advise this type of travelling.
2. If both the couples are travelling together in one car it is permissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)