Three talaaqs

Q: I need to know an answer about talaaq for my wife. What happened was I said you accept me with my other wife or you want to take talaaq and she said yes I want to take talaaq, then I said ok talaq talaq talaq, then after she said ok it’s done and she started crying and then I said oh what you think it’s just simple like this talaq talaq talaq and it’s done? No we need witnesses and stuff. But first time I  said three talaaqs was to her. Second
time which I said it was to explain that talaq three times like this wouldn’t count. Is the first time I gave talaaq counted?

A: The three talaaqs are counted and the nikaah has terminated. It is no longer permissible for you both to continue living together.