Three talaaqs

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I divorced my wife verbally on 3 different occasions, but didn’t pay haq mehr and didn’t get the divorce registered in writing. Is there a way to get back?


Ads by Muslim Ad Network

A: Since you have issued three talaaqs, the nikaah has terminated. It is no longer permissible for you both to continue living together.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)