Being involved in a Haraam relationship with a sikh boy

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: If a Sikh boy touches the private parts of a Muslim girl before marriage and they are in a serious relationship, then what would be the solution?


A: Make taubah and cut off all relationship with him and promise Allah Ta`ala that you will never do this in the future.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)