Reuniting after a faskh

Q: My question is twofold: 1) Can I retain my wife in a marriage wherein she claims that I have not been emotionally supportive of her and she is unhappy, yet I feel I want to work on the issues (especially since we have 3 children to consider)? 2) We have already divorced twice (2 talaqs) and knowing that after the 3rd talaq we cannot reconcile without first marrying other people – what if she had to pursue a Fasakh (annulment) which is then granted, can we perhaps still re-marry after that?

A: Yes. If after the faskh you both wish to reunite, then it will be permissible provided a new nikaah is performed with a separate mahr.