Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Muftionline.co.za » Urine splashes

Urine splashes

Q: Whilst doing istinja and washing away the urine, sometimes water goes towards the inner thighs, but is this water considered najis. Do I have to wash my thighs and my hand after washing away the urine, or is it considered clean because water is continuously running. I feel like I have to use more water this way and I’m not sure if I should be washing everything.

A: If urine splashes on your thigh, then you should wash that area.

Dear Scholar: Assalam-o-Alaikum : I am suffering from a severe problem. My nikah was solemnized a year before but this marriage was not consummated. My husband went to Canada after one hour of our Nikah. We never met alone and this marriage was not consummated. Due to some problems which raised and could not be settled down. In October my husband said through an email that divorce paper are ready and I will send u soon. In December I received a divorce deed from my husband containing the statement ? Now this deed witness that, I the said do hereby divorce Almas Rashid pronouncing upon her Talak, Talak and Talak and by serving all connections of husband and wife with her forever and for good? My questions are: Q1: Is the procedure of divorce is same just like normal case as this marriage was not consummated (without any sexual relationship)? Q2: Is in such case its one divorce effective (as according to my information, it is counted as one in an un-consummed marriage)or it will be considered as tripple divorce effective(According to my husband his intention was of giving three divorces)? Q3: After receving the divorce deed, my husband said me through an email That I divorce u, I divorce u, I divorce u. When I was trying to convince him, that previously sent was one divorce. Will that be counted as 2nd or 3rd divorce? Plz reply me soon. Anxiously waiting for the answer. Plz guide me, as ur guidance can do a lot in my life. I want to continue my relationship and want to convince my husband. I will send ur answer to him with a hope to him direction. Plz plz plz help me