Urine incontinence

Q: I am suffering from urine incontinence although I can perform namaz because urine comes out every 7 to 8 minutes. It is very hard on me but some how I manage to pray namaz but it is very very difficult for me to pray Qur’an because at every seven minutes it is very difficult to wash private part and do wudhu. Please help?

A: In Shariah, a person will qualify as a ma’zoor if the entire namaaz time passes in such a condition that he is unable to perform the wudhu and the salaah without the uzr being found (i.e. without the factor breaking the wudhu e.g. the coming out of urine being found). This is the law in regard to becoming a ma’zoor. However after one has become a ma’zoor, then in order for one to remain a ma’zoor, the condition is that the ‘uzr will have to be found at least once in every namaaz time. The Shar’i law regarding a Ma’zoor is that he will have to renew his wudhu for every salaah time.