Google ads

Q: I am working on a website. This site is basically for job advertisement. I daily visit all Pakistani newspapers and copy all jobs and post to my website. Later I will apply for google ads sense. Through this I will get some money. My question is that whether this money is right for me according Islam.

A: If google puts advertisements on your site which are impermissible and in conflict with Shari’ah (e.g. pictures of animate objects, the content being against Islam or promoting indecency, vice and immorality, etc.) then it will be impermissible for you to lease a portion of your site to them.