Complexion of the people of Jannah

Q: Certain descriptions in terms of beauty say that the people of paradise will be white coloured/fair in complexion along with hairless, beardless, and thirty three years old. Also, the hoors are described as being white complexion as well, like pearls. First, I am not saying it is racist because that would be moronic as anyone can go to heaven, but with this, I just kind of wonder, why does a universal deity follow one beauty standard as I heard white complexion was the favoured complexion among the Arabs.

A: The fact that you ask why, shows that your understanding and knowledge is deficient. Hence, the wise thing is to assign these matters to the being that is perfect and not just perfect, but most perfect. Since your reasoning is deficient you cannot comprehend the wisdom and the reasoning in all matters.