1. Is merely wiping with a tissue or cloth considered to remove impurities and make an object paak?
2. If there is impurity on the floor and it dries naturally, is the floor considered paak?
3. Whilst flushing, there is spray from the toilet bowl, and it lands on the toilet seat and sometimes the floor. Is this spray considered to be impure or is it excused.
4. Is a washing machine considered to clean impurities.
5. Can I clean hard surfaces by spraying with water and then wiping instead of pouring?
1. If the object upon which the impurity was found was a smooth object and through wiping all the impurity was removed, it will be paak.
2. If the floor becomes dry and there are no visible traces of the impurity, then the floor will be regarded as paak.
3. That area should be washed.
4. As a precaution, one should remove the napaaki on the clothing before putting it into the washing machine.
5. Yes, it will be paak as long as the impurity is removed.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)