Marital problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I need a dua to make my husband listen to me and never let anyone come between us. To free our marriage from divorce.


A: Serve your husband to the best of your ability and fulfil his rights. After salaah, recite the attached duaa.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: