Wet dream

Q: Before I was pregnant when I used to sleep and wake up for fajr maybe only once a month, I used to feel wetness in my private area so I used to make ghusal. Now this pass week I feel wetness everyday. I know exactly how mani feels, when a women experiences mani its a lot of discharge that’s slightly thick. I have had wet dreams before and know how mani is after the wet dream. This week I have been feeling wetness everyday. I know it is not mani because I know how mani is. I really really think its wadi (normal discharge ) but I suffer from Lot of waswasaa and I don’t remember having a dream but I doubt in the morning after I prayed fajr if I had a dream that night or not and than I feel guilty the whole time that I prayed fajr while I needed to do ghusal. So my question is, if one doubts if they had a dream or not and than doubts if its mazi or wadi is ghusal fard? I don’t remember having a dream but I think waswasaa makes me doubt if I had 1 or not.

A: Don’t pay attention to these doubts. Do that which you are certain off. If you know that it is not mani then ghusal is not waajib.