Medical problem

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am now a 21 year old boy. I have undescended testicles problem. I don’t know from when it occurred from birth or after birth and I want that undescended testicles gets normal by dua.


A: Refer to an experienced doctor or physician.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: