Inheritance

Q: My husband died two years back and left wealth in the shape of cash in an account which is on a basis of either and survival. Now its totally my property or his parents have a share? Remember I have three kids living with me. I am still not married and nor I will be.

A: All have a share, his children, his parents, as well as yourself. Let us know about the children if they are all males or females and whether both the parents were alive at the time of death and alive now or not. It will help us show you the exact shares.