Giving bribes

Q: I am an electrical engineer working in a private company but my project is going to end very soon my job is insecure. I am also govt. Regt. A class Contractor of electrical works. Means I am eligible to take contracts but the problem is I have to give bribe to government officers 1 sometime for getting tender 2 every time for getting my bills passed (getting money after contract completed). Please tell me is it allowed in this condition when giving bribe is necessary and there is no other way of getting our right for both conditions.

A: Try your best to avoid any bribery and corruption. If in a state of desperation you have bribed ask Allah Ta`ala’s forgiveness.