- Masturbating while fasting during Ramadhaan
- Recently I came across an article in Milli Gazette that there is more than 1.6 lakhs crores of unclaimed interest amount lying in the Indian banks accounts belonging to Muslims. Can this amount be utilized in clearing loans of poor people who are unable to clear them and are forced to pay interest, can it be utilized for court cases of innocent prisoners who are unable to bear the case expenses?
- Can salaah be read with discharge on one’s underwear?
- 15 Shaaban night
- Is there such a thing as “Losing One’s Mind” when doing Ibadah? Is it wrong?
- Listening to tilaawat on one’s headphones when music is being played in a gym
- Combining two salats due to rain
Wearing the niqaab in ihraam
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Dua for a better house
- Black mehndi
- Questions relating to the beard and moustache
- Haraam relationship
- Fantasizing about a married man
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?