1. Can you give me a dua for protection from hypocrisy (nifaq) and disbelief (kufr). I found the dua for them myself but I don’t know if they are genuine or not.
2. Ss this dua genuine “Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-Firdaws al-A‘la min al-Jannah”?
3. I red hadith that out of 100 only 1 will enter Jannah and rest 99 will enter hellfire, does this means most or vast majority of people will have no chance of entering Jannah?
4. If someone tried to seduce some people using techniques but now he realised he made mistake, what does he needs to do to get his sin forgiven?
1. Read the following dua three times in the mornings and evenings.
2. It is permissible to read it.
3. We have not come across this hadeeth in any authentic kitaab.
4. If he seduces them towards evil then it is haraam.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)