Marital problems

Q: I am married to a man who has already a first wife and children I am his second wife. I am very upset. I married him but my parents don’t know About the marriage and his parents either don’t know but his wife does. About our marriage, he lives with her I always fight with him over one thing I told him why don’t you meet me more and for long time why always for few hours every 2 weeks because he lives three and a half hours far from where I live he doesn’t text me in front of her, he doesn’t call me in front of her but he does all this when he is with me. I feel hurt with this behaviour. I told him you are not treating me well and fair. All he has to tell me that he will be fair with me once I come live with him but my parents do not know about our nikah. So I told him you have to wait but you have to treat me fair in eyes of Allah. I am your wife. Please help me.

A: I suggest that you announce your nikaah and then demand your equal rights. All these problems are on account of you marrying secretly.