1. A girl is unable to love her father because he hurts her feelings, will she be accountable for not loving him?
2. After marriage girl should give importance for her parents or husband’s parents?
3. A girl is happy in her husband’s house because her in laws treats her well than her own parents. So naturally girl starts loving her in laws more than her parents will she be accountable before Allah for not giving so much of love for own parents? Please note that this girl had to suffer emotionally while she was at her parent’s home due to some of the behaviour of her parents.
4. Will we be accountable in the court of Allah if we have little hatred for someone because that person used to hurt our feelings through his/her words or behaviour?
1. She should show him the respect and be at his service and make du`aa for him. She should wish well for him. If she does this, then Allah Ta`ala will insha-Allah count her from among the obedient.
2. After showing respect to the husband, she will show respect to her own parents. She will also show some form of respect to her husband’s parents as well, though not at the level of her own parents.
3. She must continue being kind and respectful to her parents. Insha-Allah, she will not be accountable.
4. This is not hatred, it is a feeling of pain. For the feeling of pain you will not be accountable. Try your best to be wishing well for the person and make du`aa for him.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)