Wet dream

Q:

1) If I have a wet dream but I am sure that discharge is mazi not mani, ghusl is waajib on me?

2) According to your answer if discharge is yellowish then it is mani and white discharge is mazi?

3) If I remember only that I saw a guy in my dream and not remember any erotic activity and find wetness then it does need ghusl or not?

3.1) In this situation if I have discharge, sometimes its white (like normal vaginal discharge) and sometimes its colourless discharge, does it require ghusl or not?

A:

1. Ghusal is waajib.

2. Yes.

3. If you are in doubt that the wetness is mani then you should make ghusl.

As above.