Making sabr

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: If a wife is disobedient to her husband in any case of deen/dunia, what should the do? Take action or to be patient (sabar) for Allah Ta’ala?


A: It is best to be patient.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: