Wet dream

Q:

1. I am an unmarried female and I don’t know how mani looks. So whenever I wake up from my sleep I feel wetness but I don’t feel any arousing, orgasm and wet dream in my sleep, so is there a need to take ghusl?

2. Whenever I have wet dream, how do I know if it is a sexual discharge or it’s regular vaginal discharge. I am always confused about wet dreams and always feel impure.

A:

1. Just wash the soiled area.

2. If you experience a wet dream and when you wake up you find wetness and you are in doubt whether it is mani or some other discharge then you should make ghusl.