Revoking the talaaq

Q: I have a question regarding talaaq. My husband once said talaaq to me only one talaaq word, while we were having a fight. Is that considered talaq? He has said only one time. I have asked one mufti, he said its not considered talaaq. If you wish to reconcile and forgive each other within the time. So we came back together. But it makes me still feel if we are living halaal life or am I committing a sin. Once before he said once “tum mere tariff se fairgh ho” in way to let go of my life but he didn’t mean talaaq. We contacted a mufti, he said to not use these words and it’s not talaaq as my husband didn’t mean talaaq. He swore by god that he didn’t mean talaaq and neither he thought about it (this happened before he said one word of talaq). Please explain.

A: The one talaaq is counted but it is permissible for you to reconcile within 3 monthly cycles without renewing the marriage.