Items on which the name of Allah Ta’ala or Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is written

Q: I have a question. There are many things on which Allah and Muhammad is written like papers etc. I got a laptop from PM Scholarship program. On it’s screen there is written Mohammad ___________ . As it contains a the Holy word “Mohammad”, I feel that it is disrespectful to put that laptop down on ground level or under the level of peoples feet. Sometimes it is really difficult to do this. There are many papers on which “Allah” and “Muhammad” is written, I wanted to ask what is the sanctity of all these things. Also can we put it on the ground? (Because it is people’s foot level) Please answer.

A: The best thing is to keep these things with respect.