Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: Does a wife have grounds for Faskh if her husband does not satisfy her sexually and she found him looking at other women and he does not give her nafaqah?


A: If he does not give her nafaqah and she does not have any nafaqah of her own to sustain herself then she may request for faskh from a Muslim body like the Jamiat etc.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: