Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: Does a wife have grounds for Faskh if her husband does not satisfy her sexually and she found him looking at other women and he does not give her nafaqah?


A: If he does not give her nafaqah and she does not have any nafaqah of her own to sustain herself then she may request for faskh from a Muslim body like the Jamiat etc.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)