- If a woman has a miscarriage bcz no heartbeat was found on foetus.
- Eating Salt Before Meals
- Im 23yrs old and would like to get married but i dont seem to find the right person, i would like some duas on receiving a good marriage proposal..
- “Anāshīd were created by innovators to distance people away from the Qur`ān.”
- I’m invited to a Hindu wedding of a relative. What do i do?
- I have discharged my Zakaat to a reputable organisation, but I have discovered that they bank the Zakaat money and distribute it during thecoming year as the need arises.
- The Taqwa and simplicity of Sayyiduna Abud Darda (radiyallahu ‘anhu)
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Urine drops after urinating in ihraam
- Working for a company that educates poor people about banking
- Saliva of a dog
- Lease agreements
- Taking Insulin whilst Fasting
- Worship In Ramadan For A Menstruating Woman
- Why Fast? Motivation From Revelation
- Why can’t a menstruating woman touch the Qur’an? It bothers me that she’s considered impure. I feel left out when menstruating.
- Who must fast Ramadan? Are there exceptions?
- When do I make the intention for a makeup Ramadan fast?
- Am I obliged to wash away the istihada blood on my clothes before praying?