Doubts and waswasas

Q:

1. I get waswasas when I do wudu and they are like did I rinse my nose three times? Did I recite the verse properly etc? And same about verses while praying and if I ignore them I feel like I have not done it properly, especially while performing ghusal it takes me one hour and I do not like that, so what to do?

2. I get thoughts I do not know whether they are waswasas or not but dirty and negative thoughts pop up in my head about my mother etc. I told my mom, she said ignore it. I did now they do not and even if they do I just ignore them but I want to ask is it only me who gets such waswasas because I felt at times that I am the worst boy because such thoughts with visuals pop up in my head although I do not think about them?

A: Don’t pay attention to all this. You should not take more than three minutes for wudhu and more than ten minutes for ghusl. It is not an act of piety to entertain doubts and to respond to suspicions.