Premarital relationship

Q: I recently met a woman through an online service. From what I can deduce, have great compatibility, very similar life goals; we both prioritize our families, and both take our Deen seriously. I performed istikhara after feeling fairly certain about this person, last night before bed, and this morning I awoke to a vague recollection of my dream. It seemed to have taken place in darkness, and I had felt worried or uneasy in the dream. I am wondering how much of istikhara is about dream interpretation, or if dreams are even something one makes a decision from following istikhara. There’s a lot of misinformation online and so I am trying to get a better understanding.

A: All premarital relationships are haraam. If you are interested in marriage speak to your parents and family elders.