Premarital relationship

Q: I had been engaged for one year and I just talked to my fiancee on mobile and crossed every limit on mobile. She left me after one year and immediately married  her bhabi’s brother . I saw her after her marriage, she came before me on call in front of her family. She said that she told her parents that she did not agree to the engagement but her mother said she is lying and her bhaabi had done black magic on her. I am very confused and upset and can’t forget the talks and her.

A: Don’t pay attention to all of this. Continue with your life and make taubah for all your conversations with her before marriage. This is sinful, haraam and disgusting behaviour.