Income schemes

Q: When my father was alive he was on a good job but side by side he had an amount in regular income schemes from where he used to receive a certain amount monthly. Now as he has passed away, this amount from regular income scheme has remained the only way of earning. My question is that, in the case, is it permissible for me to go to my mother’s house and eat there. I am happily married alhamdulillah.

A: We do not know the nature of these schemes. If these schemes are interest based then obviously the money that will be generated will be impermissible.