Urine drops problem

Q: Some time after passing urine some urine drops come out. To prevent this drops to soil my underpants I use tissue. Sometimes when I reach the Masjid the toilets are so filthy that you can’t sit and wash properly. My question is: can I just take out tissue and make wudhu and read my salaah? Do I have to repeat my Namaz again?

A: If the tissue is soiled with urine drops, then you should wash yourself before making wudhu. Thereafter you may perform Salaah. However, if there are no urine drops on the tissue, then you may immediately make wudhu and perform Salaah.