Getting married to a person who is committed to Deen

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I love a girl, she is Agha Khani and she loves me too. She sits in i’tikaaf for me. She done all things even hijab. After a few days her mother asked why are you wearing hijab, and my family knows I love her and, her family knows she loves me. Now our families are not agreeing. What should I do?I will do any thing for her. I am facing very big problems. Please help me as soon as you can.


A: Leave her. Take on some other person that is going to be more committed to the right deen.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)