Reciting behind the Imaam

Q:

1. I just want to ask in the zuhr and asr salaah when you are behind the Imam are you going to recite the surah fatiha and then after fatiha do I need to recite another surah? Or only the surah fatiha?

2. Another question of mine in magrib and isha salaah on the first and second rakaat after we say ameen behind the imam, do I need to repeat the surah
fatiha silently while the imam is reciting another surah? I follow Abu Hanifa.

A:

1. The one performing Salaah behind the Imaam will remain silent. He will not recite Surah Faatiha nor a Surah.

2. No