Husband unable to fulfil the wife’s desires

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My question is that my husband is unable to fulfil my sexual desire. He feels tired and sick and he is 20 years older than me. My question is in this condition should I live with my husband where I feel a lot of thirst for sex however we have a son.


A: If you cannot manage then respectfully request him to separate from you.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)