Leather socks

Q: I know masah can be permitted on socks made of leather. Suede is also Leather. I would assume it is permissible to be used for masah however there is one thing that I need clarification on before I start using it for masah purposes. The issue is that suede is not entirely waterproof. Water will eventually seep through if it becomes wet for more than 15 minutes. But I don’t know if that matters as it is 100% leather. My question is can fully suede socks be used for masah purposes?

A: If it is made of hundred percent leather then masah will be permissible. Not all leather products are hundred percent water proof.