1. I know, male masturbation is not permissible in islam. But is it okey for a wife to masturbate her husband’s organ. This may be because of his/her desire or some other factors which is restricting sex act. It may be due to her pregnancy or when she’s is having her periods or some other reasons.
2. Can a husband play with his wife’s private organ, including putting his finger etc, which may lead to her discharge.
3. with ref to quest no 2, do they need to take bath?
4. is it permissible for a wife/husband to take other’s private organ in mouth, like kissing/smooching etc?
1) It is permissible for a person to get one’s wife to masturbate him if there is a need. If there is no need then it is makrooh tanzeehi. (Shaami: 4/27, Saeed; Ahsanul Fatawa: 8/264)
2) Yes, it is permissible if he does it to stimulate her or to satisfy her. (Shaami: 6/367, Saeed)
3) Ghusl becomes compulsory when one ejaculates or engages in intercourse (even if ejaculation does not take place). Hence, the couple will not need to take ghusl if they only engaged in the act mentioned in question 2. However, if the wife ejaculates, it will be necessary on her to take ghusl.
4) No, such an act is not permissible. (Ahsanul Fatawa: 8/45)
Mufti Faizal Riza