Q. I would like to know what dua can I recite to have children.
A. Recite the following dua three times after every salaah. Insha Allah, good and righteous children will be granted.
The dua is : Rabbi Laa tadharni farda wa anta khairul waaritheen
(O My Lord! Do not leave me without offspring. Surely, You are the best of inheritors).
And Allah knows best.
Mufti Waseem Khan
Read these QA to learn more..
- A person is alive and owns some real estate property. He/she has some children also. None of the children contributed to buy or build this property. Does his/her children have any Shara’ee right to object
- Q: If a man first married a woman and had 4 children, then divorced her and married another woman from whom he had 6 children. He had two houses, one of which he named for his second wife. Now that this man has passed away, and distribution of property has begun. Do the four children have any right over the house named in their step-mother’s name? The 6 children from the second marriage say that they paid for that house so the 4 children from the first marriage have no right over it. Please can you explain what is the right way to go about this matter?
- Question1-When theres divorse between husband and wife,if the Father does not 1-Ask for the children boy and girls who are( baligh and not baligh) or 2-The Father asks for the children but he isn’t Deendar and has bad habbits ie having an affair, bad language etc and could influence the children,is the Mother allowed to keep the children,so that the bad habbits of the Father does not influence the children?Q2-If the husband is not happy in divorsing wife but on court papers he has to sign that his divoresd his wife will Talaaq take place? Q2-After husband gives talaq what rights does the wife has on the husbands wealth? Q3-If the girl is 9 years old but not baligh can the mother keep the daughter?and what age does the boy return to father? Q4-If the mother does not return the children to father then is it compulsory on father to pay the expenses of children to mother of children?
- when wife and husband want to take divorce then who has to take the responsibility of their children,wife or husband?wife says i want my children and husband says i want my children.if the children are given to wife as per her wish,is it necessary for the husband to pay maintenance to the wife to take care of the children.what does islam say?plaese kindly reply.
- My wife is about to have a hysterectomy, meaning all of her female reproductive organs will be removed and she will not be able to conceive children at all. We have no previous children, and I was wondering if in this case it is allowable for us to have an IVF, or what we can do Islamically to have children of our own.
- I would like to ask one question. 18 months ago my brother died. He has 4 children and wife. Children are 7, 8, 4 and 2.6 years old and they are living with us. And my sister-in-law does not want to live with us and we do not want to loose children. And we would like to take care of our brother’s children. Our mother is alive. Can we take care of them or not? We would like to give better education to our brother’s children and what about my sister-in-law? Can you please reply me?