DarulUloomTT.org

Find Islamic Q&A indexed from Darul Uloom Trinidad and Tobago, which are answered by Mufti Waseem Khan.

Reciting duas in the morning and evening

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Reciting Kalimah Shahadah

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Dua for Sajda Tilawah

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Q. While doing sajdah of the sajdah tilawat, if a persons says the wrong dua of the sajadah then is the sajdah offered or do we have to offer it again? Also do we have to say tasbeeh of Sajdah, then masnoon dua of sajdah tilawat or simply the dua? What is the sunnah? A…. read more »

Dua for having children

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Reciting Zikr without counting

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Dua and method of Salaatul Istikharah

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Quranic ayats to remove jinns

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org

Q. Could you please tell me what are the quranic ayats to remove jinns that are around me that are causing harm to me? A. You should recite regularly the following:- =) Ayatul Kursi =) Sura Al Falaq =) Surah An Nas And Allah knows best. Mufti Waseem Khan Source

Raising your hands for dua

Answered by DarulUloomTT.org