I am 8 months pregnant and had been reading surah Mohammad from starting of my pregnancy I have been told that you will be blessed with a boy if you read surah Mohammad during pregnancy. But now I am worried that if I will get a baby boy may be my in-laws will not keep his name Mohammed. So in this case what should I do? Is there any kaffarah for that please let me know.

Answer

(Fatwa: 412/320/H=1434)

Keep your proposal before them and it is good if they keep the same name. If they do not keep it rather keep some other name then add Muhammad before it.