I need your expertise to know as below in the light of Quran and Hadith: 1. I had pronounced 1 talaak to my wife on telephone and she heard it clearly and disconnected my call, whether the talaak took place? 2. What is the maximum time duration to reconciliation without any niakh with her again? 3) What is shriah obligations on me during her iddah and after iddat with respect to money and shelter?

I need your expertise to know as below in the light of Quran and Hadith:
1. I had pronounced 1 talaak to my wife on telephone and she heard it clearly and disconnected my call, whether the talaak took place? 2. What is the maximum time duration to reconciliation without any niakh with her again? 3) What is shriah obligations on me during her iddah and after iddat with respect to money and shelter?

Answer

(Fatwa: 333/256/H=1434)

You gave only one talaq on phone, and you did not give any other talaq before (neither in past during nikah nor in iddah period) while the wife also confirms your statement, then one talaq took place as per the question mentioned above.
(2) You can revoke the talaq by taking it back (rujoo) if the iddah is not over.
(3) You will have to give her the maintenance and housing until the iddah is over. You will not be required to pay the same after iddah.