Night before yesterday I saw in my dream that I am in a Masjid with no walls but a sold boundary. Instead of the floor there is sand like dust and the floor is not even. When I try to join the jamah it is not proper jamah and only one person behind the imam and even him is a young boy. When I do sajdah I taste mud. Other namazis are kind of engaged in namaz but scattered around the masjid. And that it is night time but there are not proper lights.

Answer

(Fatwa: 219/183/H=1434)

The dream indicates that the Muslims are becoming prey of differences and disputes in the affairs of this world and of hereafter which may harm them. May Almighty Allah have mercy upon Muslims and reform them.