I am presently working at Muzaffarnagar and my permanent home is in Delhi, which is around 120 kms from Muzaffarnagar. Every Monday morning I come to Muzaffarnagar stay in a rented house and go back to Delhi in Saturday evening. Please clarify if qasr salah is applicable to me during my stay at Muzaffarnagar as I never intend to stay for more than 6 days.

Answer

(Fatwa: 58/46/B=1434)

In the question mentioned above, Muzaffarnagar is your place of residence (watan iqamah). In case you intend to stay there less than fifteen days you shall be musafir and you will have to offer qasr salah.