I read the istikharah prayer about my marriage with my uncle (Mamu’s) daughter and slept. I saw that one person with fully white dress saying to my Mami and uncle (Mamu’s) daughter that care for this person (call with my name) and pointing towards me. And all three disappear suddenly. Please tell me the result of istikharah as whether the result of istikharah is positive or negative.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1549/984/L=1433)

Your istikharah indicates that you can marry the daughter of your Mamu. However, the marriage should be done with the consent of both the families. Also a girl is stranger before marriage hence you should avoid talking her before marriage.