As you know that I am living in Abha and when I am going to Jeddah I have to cross Meeqat Yalamlam. So my question is that, do I have to wear ihram every time I pass through Meeqat even if I do not have intention to go to Makkah /Umrah. This road turns to Jeddah before the boundary of Haram. Now a days they have made another parallel road to Jeddah but it does crosses Meeqat but from distance but it does not cross Meeqat directly from in front of Meeqat so please tell me what is the ruling for it as I have crossed Meeqat while going to Jeddah couple of times.

Answer

(Fatwa: 1523/100/H=1433)

If you do not intend to visit Makkah rather you intend to reach Jeddah by passing through Meeqat or near Meeqat then it is not wajib on you to wear the Ihram.