I have dreamt a movie was being filmed by a team, actually it was based on the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in that, a battle was being fought by the Muslims against the Kafirs, where I was a Muslim soldier wearing white clothes, and main thing was that Muslim leader was none other than our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). In the last part of dream, we came to know that the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will come to save Muslims. At last a person appeared pointing out Shahada finger on sky, with his hand. The person appeared was believed to be the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and he was having beard with a charming face, fair complexion, means as he appeared it was really a nice moment to see such a person making dua, separated the clouds from his finger, and then I woke up. So, what, one can interoperate from my dream. Is it true that I have seen the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) or it was just a dream?

I have dreamt a movie was being filmed by a team, actually it was based on the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in that, a battle was being fought by the Muslims against the Kafirs, where I was a Muslim soldier wearing white clothes, and main thing was that Muslim leader was none other than our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
In the last part of dream, we came to know that the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will come to save Muslims. At last a person appeared pointing out Shahada finger on sky, with his hand.
The person appeared was believed to be the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and he was having beard with a charming face, fair complexion, means as he appeared it was really a nice moment to see such a person making dua, separated the clouds from his finger, and then I woke up.
So, what, one can interoperate from my dream. Is it true that I have seen the holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) or it was just a dream?

Answer

(Fatwa: 1739/B=387/TB=1433)

This dream indicates that the holy Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is paying attention towards his ummah. You should get yourself busy in good deeds.