Menses history of a woman for some previous months is as follows:
(1) 07.11.2011 to 12.11.2011 = 05 days
(2) 07.12.2011 to 12.12.2011 = 05 days
(3) 28.01.2012 at Fajr to 03.02.2012 Asr = 07 days
(4) 05.03.2012 Asr just one drop of blood
(5) 23.03.2012 Asr to 19.04.2012 Asr = bleeding continues for this time length 27 days
(6) 07.06.2012 Isha to today, 25.07.2012 = bleeding continues for up to this time.
How the woman calculate her menses on (5) and (6) nos.? How long does istihaza stay?
(1, 2, 3) all these shall be counted as haiz.
(4) It is not haiz as it is less than the least period of haiz i.e. only once one drop discharged. Thus this one drop shall not be counted as haiz and there is detail in no. 5 that ten days shall be counted as haiz from 23/03/2012 to 02/04/2012 and the blood which comes in other days shall be considered istihaza. And the ruling of no. 6 is that the blood which started from 07/06/2012 at Isha time is of haiz up to ten days i.e. up to 17/06/2012 and then it is istihaza which continues up to fifteen days i.e. 02/07/2012 and after that up to 25/07//2012 it shall be haiz. You have written this date ‘today’ and we do not know what the condition as of ‘today’ is.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband