If an IMAM does SAJDA_SUHU in every prayer that he supervise, is it ok to do prayer behind him?

ASSALAM U ALIKUM WARREHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU Mufti Sahib, My question is that if an IMAM does SAJDA_SUHU in every prayer that he supervise, is it ok to do prayer behind him?My doubt is that if he is doing sajda suhu every time then he must be doing something wrong in the prayer everytime. I offer prayer in University and usually IMAM do SAJDA-Suhu in almost every prayer. Please do Reply JAZAKALLAH

Answer

(Fatwa: 973/825=D/1430)

If the imam is well aware of sajdah sahv and he performs the same when needed, so you should not fall in doubt, the salah performed behind him is valid, you should not leave the jama?ah. But, if you are doubtful that the imam performs sajdah sahv unnecessarily, you should confirm it with him.