Assalamoalaikum. Some times when i get up late for fajr, i pray only farz namaz, and if time is short,thn i dnt recite durood and dua at the end,&make salam aftr atahiyaat, is my salaat ok? Also if i prayd 2 farz of fajr & then realizd that there is time to pray sunnat,shud i pray it then or wait for zawal and pray after it? Some people say that if u recite 3rd kalima,durood and istigfaar after fajr and asar,for 6months, then u wil die as a wali of Allah ta ala. Is it provd from any hadith, plz give translation. Also, if we follow d sunnah of eating then for every morsel we get 100 virtues, is it true? If we follow d sunnah of eating ,sleeping, walking and relieving oneself, rest of the sunnah wil be made easy 4 us to act upon by Allah tala. Is it true. Plz give reference and translation in hadith. Wassalamoalaik jazakAllah hu khaira
(1) Yes, your salah was valid. If you recite اللهم صل على محمد at this time it is far better.
(2) After offering the fardh of Fajr if there is time to offer sunnah it is not lawful for you to offer sunnah immediately. However when the sun rises and makrooh time is over then you can offer sunnah.
(3) I could not find the said virtues of reading third kalimah, durood and istighfar for six months after Fajr and Asr salah. These zikrs should be recited forever; it has always been in the practice of our elders.
(4) I could not find its detail as well.
(5) If you follow sunnah in eating, drinking, sleeping, walking etc it is hoped that Almighty Allah will make it easy for you to practice on the other sunnah acts.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband